- 5 years ago
Wish me luck they will work with us!
Update to previous post: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/cant-afford-to-have-a-wedding-now-that-we-are-locked-in
I’ve gotten over the sad part of postponing mostly…it sucks but it has to be done. All our friends/WP and most of the family has been really supportive and trying to be there for us.
Though we’ve been playing email and phone tag with the coordinator for the last couple weeks, we are going to meet with the owner tomorrow night. He’s been away off and on but we brought him up to speed on what is going on. ETA…my parents are legit separating and my mom has gone crazy about spousal support/money/etc like I figured she would. Even though she started this whole trainwreck…but I digress..
Just going to try to keep our same package or if we can make it a bit cheaper, not sure how much leeway there is with taking things out of the package, but mostly just to postpone for a date in the fall of 2013…thinking Oct or Nov but we’ll have to see what dates work for the venue and our photographer and church. Hoping that everything will go smoothly tomorrow! But I’m nervous!