Memorial Day 2018 Brides – Dress Shopping?

posted 4 weeks ago in May 2018
Post # 2
142 posts
Blushing bee

May 27 here 🙂 Our budget has gotten out of control, and hasn’t left much in the way of dress funding. However… I live in LA, and I’ve gotten the bright idea to go to a stylist and rent a couture gown for the wedding for a fraction, and then change into something slinky for our reception 🙂

I have a few places in mind already, but i probably won’t make an appointment until the fall.  

Post # 3
26 posts
Newbee

July 2018 bride here, so a little later than you, but i am going to start dress shopping in the next few weeks. 

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2018

May 26, 2018 bride as well! I found my dress about a month ago, so I guess you ould say I got an early start on the dress shopping process!

Post # 5
211 posts
Helper bee

May 4th here, dress already ordered and should be here in next month or so!  I started early because I was pregnant and there wasnt enough time to shop inbetween having the baby and the wedding. 

Post # 6
491 posts
Helper bee

May 5th bride, I found my dress last weekend! I bought it a little earlier than was my preference because my mom was visiting from out of town.

Post # 7
307 posts
Helper bee

May 27. Mine was purchased in February.

Post # 8
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Not me, but a friend of mine is getting married at that time, and she bought her dress a few months ago, but it is being custom made from a non-USA designer that had been here for a trunk show and agreed to meet her in person to customize the dress, and are expecting it to take 8-10 months

I bought my dress for her wedding already since it will be destination and I found the perfect one for her theme. 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors