Midgley & Sottero Adorae – Any real pictures??

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Here is a pic pre-tailored…

[attachment=977791,120547]

Post # 5
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

It is a fit and flare… just too much ruching for me!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Hi ladies I ordered the Adorae (without trying it) but now I keep seeing different post about the actual fit of the dress. I was of the impression from the catalogue that is close fitting or fit and flare. For the ladies who tried it on what exactly is the fit like.

thanks

Post # 8
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Adorae is my dress too! 🙂  I am so incredibly excited to wear it!!! 

Trinibee:  It is a slim fit, that will hug your curves, very similar to a fit and flare but the bodice and skirt just kinda flow very beautifully together. The draping on it is gorgeous.  

Post # 10
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I just tried this dress on today, and I LOVE it. I think it is THE one. 

@Trinibee- I am very picky on where a dress starts to flare since I have a small waist line (and want to accent it, but huge hips (and therefore not accent those too much). This dress starts to flare out at just the spot for big hipped girls, just a little below the major point of width in the hips. Anything that starts to flare too much lower is considered a fit and flare, or mermaid, and I just don’t pull those off as well. 

Post # 12
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

here is a pic of me and the back of the dress. IT fits amazingly- im 5’2 and i need to get it shortened a little but it fits very close to the body and the bottom of the dress is AMAZING

[attachment=1104213,138467]

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I am wondering too ssoileau, which white is this??? its beautiful!

Post # 14
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This dress only comes in two colors i believe….either white or ivory. This might be ivory

Post # 15
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I LOVE this dress. I hope they still have it in bridal stores when I go dress shopping… I won’t be going until next spring/ summer.

Post # 16
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I absolutely love this dress. I bought it for my wedding and mind you i am a size 0 and I was trying on a size 4 . It finally came in ! I can[‘t wait to try it on in my size! The fit wasnt bad at all however I am just hoping that the train isnt too much for me.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors