(Closed) MIL & FMIL Dresses

posted 8 years ago in Family
Post # 3
1638 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I know the MOB is supposed to choose her outfit first then MOG usually chooses a different color. However this is COMPLETELY up to you and how you want it to be at your wedding. I know if FMIL wore same color as my mom I wouldn’t care, as long as it wasn’t the same dress!

Post # 4
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@Soon2beeMrsM: I agree, if you are fine with it go with it. I also wouldn’t have a problem as long as they are different dresses and they are clearly very different. 

Post # 5
2204 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Honestly, I wouldn’t really care if they wore the same color but I know my mom wouldn’t be very happy about it. My only concern would be that the 2 shades would clash- if they are diffent fabrics or something like that.

Post # 6
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

if you’re happy with both dresses being the same color, than i see nothing wrong with it. my mom and mil actually both picked blue too (popular color!) and i didn’t tell them any color that they should wear. i said wear whatever you want. they ended up looking really nice together! my mom’s in the blue dress on the left and my mil is to the right.

The topic ‘MIL & FMIL Dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors