(Closed) Mis-matched Vintage BM dresses

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
2227 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I didn’t do this but i think if you provide your BM’s & GM’s with a colour pallet (maybe like paint chips!) before they go shopping you can avoid 90% of the variation. The other 10% adds to the charm 🙂

Post # 4
3969 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

There was a bee on here I remember with a similar color palette, like, pinks and greys, and they were finding some neat dresses on modcloth that went well together, but were all different.

The topic ‘Mis-matched Vintage BM dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors