(Closed) Mismatch China & BBQ

posted 6 years ago in Food
  • poll: Can I use mismatch china and serve BBQ?
    Yes, it would be very lovely! : (26 votes)
    90 %
    No, it doesn't work! : (3 votes)
    10 %
    Other, please explain below. : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    3175 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

@Lucille_628:  I’m doing mismatched china & a BBQ (chicken, beef brisket, roast sweet potatoes, salad & broccoli). Our venue is a renovated barn. So, yes, I think it will be lovely 🙂

Post # 4
    1433 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012 - Historic Lougheed House

I think it will totally match.  You can even do like cute little silverware tied to a napkin with a burlap and lace (twine and lace?) string.  It will match perfectly. 

Post # 6
    4014 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Post # 8
    46266 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

I thik it wll be fine. If your Mom wants to do the work, let her have at it.

Post # 10
    9 posts
    • Wedding: June 2013

I’m doing the exact same thing I’m getting married June of next year in LA and I found this really quaint place in hidden away in Culver City, It’s all outdoors and has patio areas and a small dancing are that can be made to look indoors. I’ve found all mis matched plates, mason jar glasses and lots of lace and burlap. Last but not least my favorite food BBQ. Great idea and fun food

Post # 11
    6 posts

I absolutely think it can work! It does not matter what you put on the plate, the decor together will be beautiful! It goes the the outoor/country/charming feel of the event.

If you can’t find all the pieces you need, please check out http://www.somethingvintagerentals.com!

Post # 12
    6 posts

The topic ‘Mismatch China & BBQ’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors