(Closed) Mississauga Hair & Make-Up

posted 6 years ago in Toronto
Post # 4
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hey! I’m going to move this to the Toronto board so it gets some more love! I used Andrea Brown of Friskey Brown make up for my wedding and she was AMAZING. I’m not sure if my hair dresser would travel/do such an early morning, but you could ask, again he was amazing. David Newman of Hair By David. Alternately, I know a girl who does a mobile salon, I’ll PM you her contact info 🙂

Post # 6
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@Ms_Dee: My pleasure! If you need any other help, feel free to PM me. I ran the gammut of vendors in the west end, LOL! I can put some feelers out for others for you. My hairdresser had an assistant at my wedding who was terrific, I can find out her name for you if you need it 🙂

Post # 7
4 posts

look into beauty in motion salon and soa. so reasonably priced and they come to your home. her name is suzanna. 

Post # 8
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

One of my bridesmaids is a make up artist, she is doing our make up and one of our friends is a hairstylist and she is also doing our hair. The are both in the Brampton area and they will come to your house. You can PM me if you want more information.

Post # 9
2777 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I was a Bridesmaid or Best Man this past July and we got our hair done at Axess Hair Studio on Creditview and Bristol. We had an early appt too at like 5:30am I think!

For my wedding, I’m going back there because I liked the way they accomodated our preferences on how we wanted our hair to look. And because Fiance went bananas over how I looked that day and insisted I get the same salon and make-up artist for our wedding. LOL!

Post # 10
8884 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

If you are trying to reduce the cost, try looking for freelance artists on Kijiji.

If not, look up Pretty In Pink mobile makeup artists. They do fantastic work but it’s pricey.

Post # 11
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

The GTA has Complections International Makeup Academy. Google the school, and go to gallery. There are pictures of their work on there. Getting your makeup done at the school is sometimes free, and they are PHENOMENAL. They’re one of the best makeup academies in all of North America. I normally wouldn’t suggest beauty school, but Complections is the best of the best.

The topic ‘Mississauga Hair & Make-Up’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors