- 3 years ago
- Wedding: August 2013
Hi! We are planning a wedding for next August, 2014. (Date not set in stone as we have not secured a venue.)
Really looking for some ideas on venues. We are open on location as long as it’s no more than 2 hours from the Twin Cities.
– Must be able to seat 350+ (huge families)
– Must allow liquor
– Reasonably priced rental ($500-800 for the venue)
– Willing to consider Fridays as well
– Must allow outside DJ and cake
– Would love an outdoor/tent wedding in a park or outdoor facility(if tent is applicable must have seating, linens, etc. already included in the price
– Would like to have a place that we can bring in our own food
– Would like to bring in our own liquor (even if this means getting a permit)
– If we get married indoors, I would like to have an outdoor space available for yard games and misc. shenanigans for the kids.
Any help and ideas would be great! Thanks so much 🙂