(Closed) MOH & Bridesmaids Dropped the Ball on my Bachelorette Party

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I am so sorry! That really sucks! My suggestion would be to have two smaller parties so that you still get to have a bachelorette party with the 2 BM’s that can’t make the first one. Continue with the party that is already planned, but have another small one a weekend that will work for your other 2 BM’s. While is does suck that your Maid/Matron of Honor dropped the ball, you really can’t get too angry at her. It’s not completely her fault that your other 2 BM’s planned trips that weekend. There has been numerous conversations on here about BM’s and the fact that really all you can expect from them is to buy a dress and be there on your wedding day. Just have the party, have a good time, and move on. There is no point in dwelling on something that you can’t control. If you really only want to have one party there really isn’t anything you can do but change the date. You can always have a mini one that night of your FI’s and one that includes everyone the weekend after.

Post # 4
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I think the fault lays with your moh, you have every reason to be upset with her. Is there a reason why you have to have it the same weekend as your Fi?  I would push it back if you really want the girls there. Also your health comes first and it’s causing nothing but stress you don’t have to have it, and can do something else low key with your girls.

The topic ‘MOH & Bridesmaids Dropped the Ball on my Bachelorette Party’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors