(Closed) Moissanite Bypass Sol 234. Does anyone have this???

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
4714 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

I dont have one but I know someone with that similar style and it gets caught in all her sweaters when it is colder out. I just wanted to let you know because it really bothers her.

Post # 5
1245 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I don’t have this ring but my original e-ring setting was a very similar bypass design.  I found it rather uncomfortable because it took up so much space on my finger; this moissy ring does not say how wide it is, so you may want to ask.

Mine also did not come with a matching wedidng band, so I had one custom made, but it turned out pretty awful so I couldn’t even use it.  I wound up wearing my e-ring and wedding band on different hands.  So if a matching band is important to you, this may be a hard ring to match up.

I do think it is however a very pretty modern design.

Post # 6
4479 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

It’s a cool looking ring.  I’ve heard mixed things about tension settings, so I couldn’t give any helpful advice on that front. 

If you’re concerned about a matching band, here’s a somewhat similar moissy ring that comes with one.  It also seems like it would be more comfortable and wouldn’t snag.

http://www.moissaniteco.com/round-moissanite-half-bezel-bypass-solitaire-ring-p-9101.html

Post # 8
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@amille56:  hi there! I have a custom design of this ring – I will upload a picture (granted it isn’t the best!) I haven’t had any problems with my ring other than occasionally getting a snag of a towel or something like that stuck between where the metal and the stone  meet. Doesn’t happen often but it can happen. I did have to have a band made specifically for it as I didn’t think a straight band would go well with it. If you have any questions just let me know!

Post # 11
1165 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@amille56:  Can you post more photos please? I’d particularly appreciate seeing the side angles. A video would be awesome, too, but I do’t want to be greedy! (; 

So how have you found it to wear? Does it ever snag? I assumed a setting like this would be one of the most hassle-free rings to wear, would you agree?

Finally would you mind posting your finger size and the stone size?

I think this setting is stunning an unique. It was near the top of my list when DH & I first started looking at rings. Congrats! 

The topic ‘Moissanite Bypass Sol 234. Does anyone have this???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors