Moissanite Co. cushion cut legacy halo style wed446

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
72 posts
Worker bee

@futuremrswood25:  You got the matching wedding band too!! How wonderful for you to provide pictures of that. Thank you so much. Your ring is so beautiful! You said it was about 1.5, so maybe 6.5 mm??

Post # 5
72 posts
Worker bee

@futuremrswood25:  that’s good to know! I was considering not getting the matching band, but seeing how it looks together, i just have to have it now!

Post # 6
72 posts
Worker bee

also, what made you decide between the smooth and milgrain bezel? I was originally all about the milgrain, but seeing your smooth bezel and how thin it is, it looks very sleek. (I think the website makes it look kind of thick)

Post # 8
907 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Wow—Moissanite Co. does a good copy. I have a real legacy and they do, in fact look a lot alike. I’m a little blown away that they literally call it the Tiffany Legacy—I thought that thier designs were copyrighted. Don’t you love the hidden diamonds? They are my favorite part! 

Post # 12
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I am so glad that I saw your post! My SO and I are going with the migrain bezel twin of your set Smile I’m just curious if your moissy is enhanced? I have been searching for pics with a bezel set moissanite to see how it responds to light/ shows ccolor and you have come to the rescue. Eeee, I am somehow even more excited now!!! 

Post # 13
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@futuremrswood25:  so beautiful – this is my ugrade dream ring set!! what size finger do you have? and is that 1.5 center or tcw? I have a 6.5 size finger and its so hard to decide! beautiful set and suits your hand perfectly.

Post # 16
72 posts
Worker bee

How many mm across do you guesstimate with the halo? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors