(Closed) Moissanite Co. SOL393 Bypass Semi Bezel Solitaire anybody? Or similar?!

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
12259 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

That setting is INCREDIBLE!

Post # 6
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Cabin

@PixieLaRoux:  I love that setting.. I have looked at it.. A Lot!!  Haha. Hope someone posts so you can see it, or hope they reply with hand pics!

Post # 7
92 posts
Worker bee

I like it. It’s elegant, but durable. 

Post # 9
4023 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I love, love, love that moissy ring.. bumping in the hopes someone posts a real life pic!

Post # 11
3251 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

OMG this setting just became one of my favorites.  I just checked their FB page and but unfortunately their were no pictures.  Usually they do not take pics until a customer orders it. So cross your fingers that one is ordered soon.

Post # 12
1409 posts
Bumble bee

@PixieLaRoux:  I have admired that ring for a while now. love it! Hope you can get a picture if it. And I think that band would be perfect in a mixed metal! 

Post # 13
352 posts
Helper bee

That’s beautiful! It’s different & I love different + I’m obsessed with bezels & semi-bezels! I especially like the side view, hope to see a real life pic soon!

P.S. Love the band you’re hoping to pair it with also. I love the look of rose gold & white gold mixed together. That would be one gorgeous set =D

Post # 14
426 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ohhh love that setting and the band you are eyeing!!!

Post # 15
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I don’t have anything similar butttt had to say that setting is gorgeous!

The topic ‘Moissanite Co. SOL393 Bypass Semi Bezel Solitaire anybody? Or similar?!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors