MoissaniteCo Eng220b

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Sorry, I haven’t seen that particular ring in person, but I do have a Moissanite and I love it. The other day, I had a girl grab my hand and swear up and down that “you know this is one of those rare diamonds from like (wherever she said) and you know because of blah blah blah..” (Just a testament to the Moisannite since I couldn’t personally recommend that specific style).

Did you see this thread: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/anyone-with-eng220b-from-moissaniteco-please-shows-pictures-if-you-do/#axzz3BJfBc3na

Post # 4
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I was cautioned about that, too, but never had any problems. I have an Eng144 — it has milgrain diamonds down the sides. I don’t send it to them to clean — I honestly just clean it with a toothbrush and toothpaste. I have a solitaire four-prong 1.5 Moissy. However, I’m very very rough on my hands and have never had anything happen to it.

Post # 8
787 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Vegas baby!

I know you’ve seen mine already, and it doesn’t fit your size requirements, but when it comes to durability, it has been a TROOPER! I am very clumsy, and I use my hands a lot. I take it off when I do dishes at my uncles pizza shop, and I take it off to cook with raw meat, and to garden etc. But it stays on for everything else. It’s a very sturdy ring. What type of metal are you looking to get it set in? Mine is palladium and I highly recommend it. No need to ever redip and you don’t lose metal over time. The little extra cost for it is worth it, in my opinion. Here are a few more pics if you wanna see.

Post # 10
787 posts
Busy bee

OneDayMrsFernandez:  Thank you! I don’t, but since the center stone is 7mm, I am guessing that the halo is about 1mm, so 9mm for total diameter. The band is about 2.5mm and the halo is about half that. So if you’re looking for a 5mm stone, your diameter would probably be about 7?

Post # 12
787 posts
Busy bee

OneDayMrsFernandez:  Maybe the setting is all the same and they just adjust the prongs for different sized stones. I’m guessing that’s the case. So you may still then have a 9mm diameter, just a smaller center stone. I don’t know about a airline though between the stone and the halo…hmm maybe more questions for chris are in order haha, good luck with whatever you decide!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors