MoissaniteCo Petite Tiffany Solitaire sol307

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
135 posts
Blushing bee

MonochromeSpring:  Beautiful ring, so classy and classic! How do you find the height of the setting? I was all about peach sapphires but now I’m loving the classic look of a solitaire! Congrats 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  bleubirdxo.
Post # 4
2355 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Very pretty. That was the one I almost chose. Mine is pretty much an exact match, but I went with a thicker 3mm version from a different seller. It looks the same on me as yours does on you because I have large hands and fingers. Congrats!

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee

I have the same style from moissy co! Where were you when I was stalking these pages trying to find pics of this ring besides the website! Haha! Mine is 1 ct, unenhanced, white gold. I love it because I have short, thick fingers (7.75) so the thin band looks nice. I am pairing it with a simple white gold 2mm band. 

Post # 6
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

I LOVE it!!!!  I have the sol238a Tiffany knife-edge ring in a 6mm stone too.  I really like how thin yours is though!  I started with an Asha diamond, but it went cloudy and just got my moissy in the mail and can’t wait to have it set.  

It’s nice to see your moissy, the same size and my finger size is similar – 4.5.  🙂  It makes me more excited!

Congratulations!!!!

Post # 7
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

It looks lovely! Congrats 🙂

Post # 10
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

exhaust:  What a rude comment. And, I’m not just saying that because I also have sol307. I personally like the dainty look and don’t think it looks anything like a toy ring — that’s just an unnecessary impolite thing to say. 

With that said, I have another solitaire that just happened to come set in a 2mm band. Here’s a pic for reference. I really don’t think it makes that big of a difference.

It seems people are never short on opinions when it comes to things like weddings, engagement rings, and baby names (currently trying to settle on a baby name and EVERYONE has something to say). In the end, you just have to pick what you like and hold your ground. 

FullSizeRender (8)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  StarPower.
Post # 12
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

exhaust:  I’m sorry your mom and sister said that – that’s a little hurtful. I personally think thin bands look better on smaller fingers. I wear a size 4 and my engagement ring band is between 1-1.5 mm. 2 mm doesn’t make a huge difference but I did prefer the look of a thin band. The only con I have experienced with a thin e ring band so far is that it’s challenging to find a wedding band with the same dimensions. 

IMG_20150319_090759~01

Post # 13
674 posts
Busy bee

StarPower:  Completely agree, what appeals to me most about this ring IS the ultra thin 1.5mm band. to me, it makes it beautiful, feminine and classic!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors