MoissaniteCo Review Wed455 Eng819 Review and Customer Service

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
72 posts
Worker bee

@rustyreflection:  thank you so much for posting your positive experience! It makes me feel 100% more confident to order from MoCo! Your fiances ring is beautiful! Congrats on the engagement!

Post # 5
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

rustyreflection I had the same level of service when I contacted them about an issue with my ring.  Took me a bit longer to get back (since they had to remake) but they were AMAZING about it!

Post # 6
45 posts
  • Wedding: August 2014

Thanks for posting a positive review of MoCo…. BF just purchased my e-ring there on Sunday, and I’m just a bit concerned. It’s nice to see that there are good reviews out there. Congrats to you and your fiance!!

Post # 7
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

This happened to me but the stone they replaced it with is a LOT darker than the other ones and you can tell exactly which stone it was when looking at the ring. You know how the CZ rings at Claire’s have crooked set pave stones? That’s what it’s like. I was so upset but I didn’t want to send it back again (we had to pay for shipping….no free shipping label for us!) and I also wasn’t sure I trusted them because ANYONE who worked on the ring and reset the tiny pave stone that wasn’t blind could glaringly see they did a crappy job. WHen my fiance emailed them again, they told us to send it back and were good about responding quickly, but I wasn’t about to spend $40 on insured shipping AGAIN and live without my ring for another two weeks (not knowing if they would even TRULY fix it). I loved working with them and I thought they were so nice tome and quick to reply but I can’t give them credit for shipping me back a ring that was obviously not fixed. I think Mike and Chris are wonderful but whomever is actually working on the rings/their quality control departments have a total lack of work ethic. I know Mike never saw the ring before it was sent back to us because I know he never would have done that but it was so disheartening. I’m really glad you had abetter experience than we did with having the stone reset! Maybe the perosn who did mine is fired? lol

Post # 7
5 posts

Your ring is gorgeous!!! I am contemplating getting the same one in oval shape. Do you know what your band width is (mm)?? I love the thinness. Did you customized your ring any? Also, do you have the matching wedding band? If so, will you post a pic of the set on your finger, please? Many thanks!!!

Post # 9
13 posts

It is very beautiful, it is a shame to hear you keep having issues with the stones. I was wondering if it may also be due to it being made of palladium as I have read it is often hard to work with and is a little softer than gold or platnium? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors