(Closed) Monique Luo/David’s Bridal CH515

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I have this dress im wearing a simple silver heart necklace did an over bussle under looked hideous

Post # 4
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@erinno1:  I have this dress! And it took me about 15 other dresses, and one wrong purchase to find her!

So did you go with a necklace? Any pics to share?

I am not wearing any necklace, just chandelier earrings. I dont want anything across my neckline, as I think the bodice of the gown more than speaks for itself. I will also not be doing a tiara, but a very nice up do and a few hair pins throughout that match my earrings. 

I am also curious about your bustle..which did you do?  My seamstress said the lining gets under bustled and the organza will get over bustled. At first i wanted an under for the organza, but I have to admit, when she showed me what it would look like, I was floored!  It looks GORGEOUS!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Getting married in October here, and I have no idea how to bustle this cake of a dress! I plan on switching dresses because I cannot see me moving in it all night, but if I could bustle it, maybe I could wear it longer than just the ceremony. I LOVE my dress, and it’s so perfect for me, and would love to be able to not just take it off!

Post # 6
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I bought this dress and love it! I am not sure which accesories to pair with it since the dress has so much going on! What do you brides auggest?

The topic ‘Monique Luo/David’s Bridal CH515’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors