2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Too cute!

Post # 5
889 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

those are adorable… i wish they came in yellow or navy!  thanks for sharing!

Post # 6
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Swoozies has so much cute stuff! I may end up their for BM gifts in a few months!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”><span style=”font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;”>Hello I have a website named angelogifts.com and autumnrosewedding.com you can search there if you like and you can also look us up in amazon.com we have everything from flower girl stuff the cake toppers. we are always looking for new customers if you choose to order from us you can put in gift message box (Bee) and i will give you 15% off your order and any order over 200$ gets free shipping and our shipping rates are pretty good as for returns we usually don’t get returns but satisfaction. we do return you have a 10 day grace period from when you receive the item. The only thing we do not return is personalized items. of course there is a small fee to return but can be replaced and we are very open. You can also call us at 708-792-7048 ..

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”><span style=”font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;”> 

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”><span style=”font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;”>Thank You

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”><span style=”font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;”>Angelo Gifts

Post # 8
1765 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

ahhh and this is why I love swoozies! I’m secretly hoping that someone will gift us with one of the cute address stamps you see near the monogram stuff.

Are they having sales on any of the aprons? I’d love to get my girls monogrammed aprons!

The topic ‘Monogrammed Polka-Dot trimmed bags for 12.95 at Swoozies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors