(Closed) MORI LEE 1612

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@gugifreeman: That is also my dress!! I had the same problem..the sample was champagne/ivory but I ordered ivory/ivory too. The champagne was pretty, but I wanted a traditional color. I am patiently waiting for my dress to come in. I have a lot of confidence that it will be absolutely gorgeous. I bought mine on 3/20. I will send photos your way as soon as it comes in. I’m really excited- I don’t think its possible for this dress to look bad. I’m wearing at least 2 slips underneith to achieve a FULL a-line.

Post # 4
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

me in the ivory/ivory

Post # 5
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

that’s such a beautiful dress!

Post # 6
20 posts
Newbee

here it is in Ivory

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@jennifer.master: Hey, there´s this slight bend down at the very bottom near hem in the skirt (I hope you see what I mean) – is that gonna be there or will that be fixed in alterations? I want the skirt to fall nice and straight (did you wear a hoop underneath?)

Post # 8
20 posts
Newbee

@AJWatts:  That was my first time putting my dress on. I was standing on the platform. That’s why the bottom flares out. It’s draped around the circular platform. I am, in no way, THAT tall.

Post # 9
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

ps if you search mori lee 1612 on wedding bee there are several posts with many ladies in the dress in case they dont all repost (I am also in love with this one and finally found a place that has one to try on this saturday!!! hopefully I can post pics then!)

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I tryed this on in Ivory/Ivory. I cant find it on champagne/Ivory. I which I think is what I would want. I loved the dress. The only problem is I felt a bit ichy in the dress. Has anybody else noticed this? The ladys at the dress store said it could be the boneing.

Post # 11
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

I have the champagne/ivory – and selling it!

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hi,

Ive just bought this as my wedding dress. I found it itchy without a hoop. Even a small hoop will help as the dress wont be touching your legs and I found it makes it feel so much cooler.

Post # 13
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

Hoping to find an ivory mori lee 1612 for sale?! I could do probably a 6-10! Thanks so much! 

The topic ‘MORI LEE 1612’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors