9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

lovely!!!

Post # 4
1880 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Very nice.  I love how it flows.  Fits you perfectly.

Post # 5
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Awww that is so beautiful!

Post # 7
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Yeah! We are dress twins! I originally had my heart set on fit and flare or mermaid with lace or organza, but when I tried this on, I knew it was the one. Do you plan on wearing crinoline with it? I have not decided how full I want it yet.

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

lovely dress im getting a mori lee as well

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is my dream dress – r u from the uk? ive been trying to find one in the uk near me as the store nr me is very very expensive comapred to a store down south – i also enquired about having one shipped from the usa but was told by 3 stores that mori lee dont allow for that – aarrggghh!! it is gorgeous and u look lovely in it! x

Post # 11
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is my dream dress – r u from the uk? ive been trying to find one in the uk near me as the store nr me is very very expensive comapred to a store down south – i also enquired about having one shipped from the usa but was told by 3 stores that mori lee dont allow for that – aarrggghh!! it is gorgeous and u look lovely in it! x

Post # 12
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Sooo beautiful on you!

Post # 13
515 posts
Busy bee

This is my dress too! You look great!!

Post # 14
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This dress looks great on you. Do you have anymore pictures of this dress? I feel in love with this dress but am having second thoughts on it but i have not seen it in white yet. My salon only had ivory. Thank you! 

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1656’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors