Mori Lee 1862

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1 posts
Wannabee

Congrats on choosing a beautiful dress! I ordered my dress to fit my hips so the top ended up being extremely big. My seamstress took the dress in at the zipper instead of on the sides and she also put in cups at my bust. It is definietly possible to take the dress in but the lace makes it a little more tricky. Something my seamstress also did was add a very wide piece of elastic with three eye hooks to the back inside. This stopped me from having to adjust it or pull it up for the entire day.

Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi

I also have the mori lee 1862 and when I ordered it it fitted fine however I have lost quite a bit of weight too. I went for my last fitting yesterday after they took it in at the waist and hips and it fit perfectly. My seamstress took the lace off the dress, took it in and then put the lace back on. let us know how you get on 🙂 xxx

Post # 5
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

sship90:  Im in the same situation. Although I havent had it altered yet. I did freak out when i tried the 12 on. (floor sample was at 10 and it was perfect). The 12 only fit my hips but they have reassured me they can fix it *fingers crossed* 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors