(Closed) Mori Lee 1862

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I’m not wearing this dress but I absolutely love it.  You have to wear it and put loads of photos on of your looking smokin in it :-))

Post # 4
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I love it too! I have tried it on and fell in love with it…just not the price :(….

Post # 5
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@WhitLee:  I have been eyeballing this dress also. Do you know how much it is in stores?? 🙂

Post # 6
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m torn between this dress and another Mori Lee. I just tried it on today…it was on sale at the store for $1109. I think the regular price is around $1800.

Post # 7
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

FSelling mine pm for more selling

Post # 8
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Post # 9
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I tried on Mori Lee 1862 recently and loved it.  I actually put down a deposit but then found a dress that fits my style and personality better.  It was a really hard decision because both dresses are lovely.  The Mori Lee’s lace is exquisite and the shape hugs in all the right places.  It also looks way better in real life than on the catalog photo!

Since I purchased the other dress, I’m actually looking to sell the Mori Lee.  It’s brand new, unworn, no alterations, in fact I just got a phone call yesterday that it is available for pick up!

I might be a little late but I just wanted to throw that out there in case you are interested!  Please PM me if so!  It would help me out immensely and it would be really awesome to give someone else their dream dress!

Post # 10
5 posts
Newbee

@spikeybride:  HI there, is your dress still available for sale?

Cheers,

Sharon 🙂

The topic ‘Mori Lee 1862’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors