Mori Lee 1903

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

it would probably look similar to the Mori Lee 1923…take a look at it and compare. (im a mori lee 1903 bride and im having the same dilema as you! i want the sash removed)

Post # 3
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee

llussier:  hi I really want to order my dress without the sash but my bridal shop says you can’t do this. Is it possible to remove the sash without ruining the dress I’d really like some help as I can’t even get a reply from mori lee. Thanks 

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee

llussier:  hi iv already left a message and would sooo so appreciate if you could help, my bridal shop is saying I can’t remove the sash from the dress as they think there is no lace underneath but after seeing your comment I’m hoping it is possible. Did the bride have the belt removed with no problems? 

Post # 7
2106 posts
Buzzing bee

lisalcm:  

Perhaps the bride at my shop ordered more lace applique, I didn’t work with her personally just saw the end result. I know Mori Lee will sell the lace appliques seperately however it may just be easier and more cost effective to just find an all over lace dress you like without the sash. 

And now I am hoping I am not confusing it and it was in fact Mori Lee 1903 this was a few years ago.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors