Mori Lee 1903 or 1801

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
Hostess
10856 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I really like the 1903 on you, looks very elegant.

Post # 3
720 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Bstone1259:  1903 hands down…. It flatters your figure more!!

Post # 4
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Post # 5
1898 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - TTC #2

Definitely the top one.. the bottom one’s skirt just loks ragged (sorry!)

Post # 6
560 posts
Busy bee

first one is stunning, second is a bit swamping – merely because the dress’s waist is too long and it’s feathery at the bottom so the eye is drawn down immediately. with the first one you linger at the sash which is where all the beautiful detail is and rightly so.

Post # 7
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2016

1903 all the way

Post # 9
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

1903 is much more flattering to your curves than the other one:)

Post # 12
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I don’t like the sash on the first one. The shape is nice but that angle looks like its crooked ?

Post # 13
3371 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

Bstone1259:  I love you taste in dresses, they are stunning. And in champaigne! It will be gorgeous.

Now on to your choices: The first one is regal and is slightly more flattering, I think. But that second one is really pretty and possibly a better choice for your rustic theme. But of course the bride can be an dressed up as she likes!

I don’t know I like them both.

Post # 14
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

1903! Really flattering

Post # 15
774 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Dalhousie Castle

I think I’m voting for the mermaid style one. I think it’s flattering and the embelishments go together better than on the other dress. I do have to say, I don’t care for the sash thing and the crystal thing attached. I think it kind of ruins the lines of the dress and I personally really do not like the colour. It looks tacked on. 

The other dress has lots of beautiful elements but I just feel its TOO much stuff. It’s got bling on the top, the twisted sweetheart neckline, the blingy stuff in the middle and then all the fluffly flower stuff on the skirt. I think it’s just too much embelishment and it doesn’t blend well together. It looks like the designer threw everything on one dress and it just didn’t work. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors