Mori Lee 1951/1908 or Angelina Faccenda 1262 on real brides???

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@spins76:  I just bought the Angelina Faccenda by Mori Lee 1262 yesterday.  Fell in love with the picture and althought it was nearly impossible to track down, my sister found it for me and within 10 minutes of putting it on, I bought it.  LOVE this dress.  Let me know if you still want to see what it looks like and I’ll post a pic.

Post # 4
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I ordered 1951 a minth ago!! Hope you found the right one!

Post # 5
151 posts
Blushing bee

I actually tried on Mori Lee 1262 this past weekend.  Loved the dress… very beautiful, just not for me cause I’m short.  It was $2250 at the boutique here.

Post # 6
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Carondelet House

I might have tried one of these on over the summer…I think the third one. Hopefully I still have the pictures somewhere. If I find them, I’ll post them here! I loved the vintage feel, but the shape wasn’t terribly flattering on me, I’m afraid. I also found it rather heavy and scratchy due to the beading. I did feel like I stepped straight out of The Great Gatsby, though!

Post # 7
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Carondelet House

Found ’em!  It was actually the 1908 I tried on.  Pics below, for reference:

Post # 8
21 posts
Newbee

Looks gorge!! Are you going for a veil? If so, what type are you thinking on getting?

Post # 9
21 posts
Newbee

I’ve attached mine for Mori Lee 1951. I left out my huge smile of happiness because I found it. 

I paid $1800 CAD at the Salon in Toronto. 

Sorry I didnt get any close pictures. I went by myself and was too freakin excited to take more pictures. 

Post # 11
Hostess
30313 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@spins76:  YAY! Glad you found your dress! Looks beautiful, even from the back! 🙂

Post # 12
21 posts
Newbee

@spins76 TWINSIESSSSS!! Looks amazing from the back! Congratz!!! Btw are you going for a shorter or longer veil? This one looks great with the dress but Im thinking to wondering an extra long tulle with mine!! 

I also had that moment, iit was the first one I put on, tried 4 more and was like “Nope”. Tried it on again and I knew it was the one!

Post # 14
13 posts
Newbee

Since everyone is posting their dresses, here’s mine!

Have to fix my posture before the day though! haha.  All you ladies look stunning.

Post # 15
21 posts
Newbee

@Kezzy:  Oh my gravy! That dress is amazeballs! Looks great on you too! Amazing pick!

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee

@kezzy I’ve been looking for the 1262 dress everywhere! It looks amazing on you, makes me want it even more! Did you have your wedding yet? Was it comfy to wear?? Any more pictures of you in it? Thanks!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors