Mori Lee 1953

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to take photographs with the dress on yet the dress is beautiful once you put it on. It looks even better than in the catalog. I wasnt so sure until I tried it on. Once I did…I was convinced this was my dress! Hopefully you’ll find a vendor to try it on. It’s breathtaking.

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@martik:  Hi there! I actually picked this dress out for my big day and I have a handful of pictures I can send you if you are still looking for your dress. Just send me your email address and I’ll send them off.

Post # 5
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@martik

This is the light gold—I would love it if someone could post a pic of them in the ivory one!!! It would help me out a lot :-)))))

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi ! I would love for you to send me pictures of this dress when you wore it. I’m considering wearing this dress for my big day aswell. How/where shall you send the pictures?<br /><br />

Post # 6
636 posts
Busy bee

Wow, that dress is beautiful!!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

akathol:  Hey, please can i ask you to email me a few pics of the dress. I ordered the dress based on the pic on the website as there was not a dress to view or fit in SA. louisaphilander1@gmail.com. Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors