Mori Lee 1965

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hi!!

I have been searching for a sample of this dress for months! I finally got to try it on yesterday and fell in love! This is my dress!!

For reference I am 5’2″ & wearing heels. I’m a street size 12, the sample was a size 6 in Ivory.

Post # 5
39 posts
Newbee

@kaleko:  It looked soo pretty in person even though it had just came out of the bag it was shipped in and still was a little flat. It wasn’t as heavy as I expected it to be, but still a ballgown so some weight is expected. The beading sparkles so much in person. Can’t wait to see your pics after you have your appointment!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I saw that this dress was $950 is that true?? It is such a beautiful I couldnt believe that .

Post # 10
39 posts
Newbee

@kaleko:  Boo! That sucks. I hope you find your perfect dress soon. BTW corsets and padding work magic so don’t write off all strapless if you don’t want to! Anyway, hope I get to see your dress when you find it 🙂

@shanmon87:  I paid $1045 for the dress but I found it in two stores (one in nyc and one in nj) for $950!

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

950 dollars? oh god!! it costs about 1800 dollars in Greece! 🙁

Post # 12
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@MissBeagle27:  we are dress twins!! Yay! I can’t wait to try it on again, the salon I bought my dress at wouldn’t allow me to take pictures with it on. You look great! 

Post # 13
39 posts
Newbee

@Loandrob2014:  Yay dress twins!! I know the feeling, I can’t wait for it to come in! When you finally get yours in please post pics, I would love to see it on you! 

Post # 14
Hostess
30304 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@MissBeagle27:  You look so gorgeous in your dress! I love it!

Post # 15
2063 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Very pretty dress!! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors