2505 : (2 votes)
    13 %
    6746 : (13 votes)
    87 %
  • Post # 3
    1167 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

@lovelyhulagirl33:  I prefer the second, 6746. Its more flowy, the materil is more pleasing to the eye with the first seeming a little harsh, and I like the unending lines the ruching gives you, the pulling in at the hips has this strange effect of cutting off your torso. Just my preference though I think!

I also think the flowier dress will fit better with a breezy outdoor Maui wedding 😀

Post # 5
    1167 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

@lovelyhulagirl33:  They are crazy heavy! Don’t step on the scales with your dress on!

You have heaps of time, you can easily check out all the ones you like. You really can’t decide without trying everything on! 🙂

Post # 7
    630 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I tried on the ML 2505, and though I loved it, it felt too much like a nightgown to me. BUT, it’s a GORGEOUS dress, and it hugs every curve! I voted for that one…

Post # 8
    4540 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2014 - Royalton White Sands

If your date is right, I’d go with the 6746. The 2505 would probably be too hot that time of year.

Post # 11
    4540 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2014 - Royalton White Sands

@lovelyhulagirl33:  Yeah, I imagine Maui would be pretty hot, even at sunset. Personally, I’d want to be as cool as possible.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors