2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I am!! Got mine yesterday! Smile

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

just a crappy one on my phone.  i went alone to pick it up.  no one to take a pic :(. its in my closet, i keep looking at it.  did you try it on first? i didn’t but it fits perfect except the length.

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I got mine yesterday- it only took a week to come in!

The dress looks very different on me than it does in the picture- is that the same for ya’ll as well?

Post # 7
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I am too!!! I just went for my first fitting 🙂  We ended up cutting the the liner so that it’s even with the ground and does not go under the train so that the bustle is really smooth and pretty. We also cut a little off of each side of the train and removed the beading from under the chest.

What kind of alterations are you girls getting?

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

OMG YES!!!

I just ordered this dress on Saturday!  I agree with RisaFu- this dress looks waaay different (and BETTER, I might add!) on ME than it does on the model!  Also, I dislike the color of the dress in this picture and the way it looks with the model’s complexion.  I ordered mine in ivory, which I was very happy with.  (Some ivory’s have too golden or brown of a tint for my liking.  This ivory is basically white, but softer). 

I knew this dress was “the one” when my soon-to-be MIL pointed out the fact that I was comparing every other dress I tried on to my 2505 after that!

Post # 11
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

i really want to order this dress but have not tried it on …please some one let us see some pics of a real bride in it….     

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Yeah! I ordered this one as well (in ivory)!!  Any brides out there already married interested in selling your matching veil? I’m also interested in putting straps on it. Has anyone else done that? I’d be interested in seeing pics of how they turned out. Thx!

Post # 13
10 posts
Newbee

I ordered the Mori Lee 2505 dress also. Does the dress come with a petticoat underneath? And if not…does it need one?

Post # 14
6 posts
Newbee

@sassy2582: 

I’m not sure. Mine came in super fast, but I haven’t gotten a chance to go try it on yet. My instinct is no, but I don’t plan on getting one. Whatever I tried on in the store I thought was fine. Our ceremony is outside in Aug. so I don’t plan on adding anything that will cause me to sweat 😉

Post # 15
10 posts
Newbee

@mrscap: I would love to see pictures of the dress on you! My Mori Lee dress won’t arrive for another month.

Post # 16
6 posts
Newbee

@sassy2582:hey! I am so sorry I still haven’t picked it up, so no pictures yet 🙁

The topic ‘Mori Lee 2505’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors