(Closed) Mori Lee 2512 anyone?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I love this dress, but ended up with another of similar shape and beading.

There were a couple of bees who wore this dress. Doing a search might be helpful. Also, I often look on pre-owned wedding sites like Once Wed, Recycled Bride, and PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com to find pictures of brides in their dresses.

Good luck!

Post # 4
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Sorry so dark, but here I am in the Mori Lee 2512.  I get to wear her in 56 days!  First time posting a picture, so I hope this works!

[attachment=1624908,201793]

Post # 5
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Oh – forgot to mention the veil – I am wearing a customer length veil for the dress.  It hits exactly where the pleating in the back starts to flare out. The consultant said it wouldn’t fight the lines of the dress if you end the viel where another seam already starts.  Made since to me and I think it looks lovely.  Sorry no pictures of it all together.  I purchased mine back in Feb ’10 over a year out so I completely understand thinking about the possibilty of buyers remorse.  I didn’t want any beadwork or detail on the dress, but ended up falling in love.  What the heck only a bride once!  

Post # 6
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I almost bought this dress!  I’m sorry I dont’ have a picture but it’s a GREAT dress.

Post # 7
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I did not order a veil yet with my dress. I’m not sure what I want to wear yet (long or short). I added a beaded sash to mori lee 2512 to give it a more complete look. The wedding shop told me that I have 3 months before the wedding to decide and order the veil. Mine is ivory.

Here’s my dress on me.

The topic ‘Mori Lee 2512 anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors