Mori Lee 2674

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
Hostess
30312 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

LGH1113:  I wish I did, but I just wanted to say oh my how pretty!! Will you have a chance to try it?

Post # 4
Hostess
30312 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

LGH1113:  Oh no! 🙁  Well, it really is stunning! Hopefully you find girls who have tried it on!

Post # 5
26 posts
Newbee

Hmmm, perhaps they can order it in for you to try from another store? One store was willing to do this for me, for a James Clifford Gown I wanted to try on. Though there was a hefty shipping fee.

Post # 6
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Train station ceremony / Hilton reception

bump!  I was hoping for the same thing!  

ALSO if any “real bride” has pics of Mori Lee 1959 or 1970!

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

LGH1113:  hey! i dunt know if im late but I bought this dress over the weekend! and it was gorgeous! i do hve pics but am unable to upload it. I added a bead sash on my waist and long lace sleeve boleri because im having a winter wedding. Everyone was amazed at its beauty, On average I am a size 6. so the dress I tried on was a size 10. it fit perfectly. 

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

I might be too late here, but I was too just looking for others in this dress and was unable to find any!

I bought this dress about a month ago so my actual dress hasn’t come in yet but here is a picture of me in the sample! Obviously it doesn’t fit, too small, so the top is a little off… it should be tighter and the skirt isn’t perfectly spread out but hopefully this helps you, if not someone else 🙂

Oh, and I didn’t go with this veil, this is just the picture that best shows the details of the dress haha! 

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee

Caramel

And ivory

We added the different belts/straps.

Post # 10
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Thank you for posting this! It just confirmed this is the dress i want i tried it in caramel and i thought the ivory would not show the detail as much but it does !!:)

Post # 11
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Beautiful dress!

Post # 12
8 posts
Newbee

I bought it in ivory – really love it. Hope my husband to be won’t somehow be lead here to this website!!! I am getting lace sleeves fitted for a vintage look. 

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee

Here is the back, you can’t see the detail in the photo but you can in real life:

Post # 14
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Thats awsome im also getting this dress and im also doing the sleeves i think i feel like it adds to thw beauty of the gown. I have a question did you add something in the second picture to make the skirt fuller? For some reason it looks fuller on the second picture than the first . It might be the resolution of the pic though. But great choice!!

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee

Thank you, gmagali. Yes you are very sharp-eyed, it is fuller in the second photo, the lady in the shop put a big net skirt thing up inside. I don’t know how the model in the caramel dress in the 2674 photo got it to look so massive as it didn’t look like that. I will have to ask my bridesmaids to run round after me “poofing” out the skirt all the time. I totally agree about the sleeves, kind of a Princess Catherine elegant regal vibe hopefully.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors