Mori Lee 5101 in Ivory?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Nothing special without the ombre??? Is she insane? That dress is gorgeous and special no matter what color it’s in!!! If anything, for me *personally*, I think it will be even more gorgeous without the ombre – I think the ombre distracts from the dress’s magnificent silhouette.

That all being said, even though it definitely looks great on you, if you don’t love it why settle? You have tons of time, keep on looking 🙂

Post # 5
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Man don’t you hate the sales people sometimes?! Although this dress is not for me, I can appreciate that it is a GORGEOUS dress. After looking at it I agree that I think the ombré makes it look like you walked through a mud puddle and the bottom half is dirty! It’s very gorgeous im ivory I think would be even more so! Looks great on your figure too. 

Post # 6
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@nooraalj:  She probably thinks that because all she does all day is look at wedding dresses and the ombre is a nice break for her eyes after a sea of white and ivory. The skirt is fab and if that is you in the dress it looks great.  It soudns like you love it because of the skirt, not the colour, why not get ivory?

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@nooraalj:  

Hi! If you are still looking for the dress in white here it is. I didn’t have the crinoline on and the part above the skirt wasn’t pulled all the way down bc of my butt and hips! I love this dress and I actually ordered it in ombre wish I could have seen it in person in that color but I wanted some type of color. I too wanted a fitted type of dress with a dramatic skirt and tons of beading it really is hard to find so I created my own!!!! Once it comes in I am having them add custom beading so I can’t wait to see how it turns out! On the pics of the dress hanging up that is the belt I went with it will be sewn on, the crystals around the neckline of the dress on the left will be added to my dress. On the other picture that is how the back of my dress will look with the belt and beading!  

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hi,

I bought the Mori Lee 5101 in Ivory. It is a gorgeous dress! I am considering putting a crinoline underneath or hoops to keep the shape of the dress. @PynkVanity do you have a picture of the dress with the crinoline underneath to see the difference? Does anyone have an opinion on using crinoline vs hoops for this type of dress? 

Thanks 🙂 

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@JoleeR:  I love this dress I can’t wait for it to come it and all the changes are made! I don’t have a picture with either. My dress should be here by April when it comes in I plan on trying it on with the crinoline. The bridalshop says they can add to the fullness of the crinoline to make it how I want it bc I want the dress to look the way the model on the picture looked! 

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2016

PynkVanity:  Hi I am ordering this dress as well for my wedding. Do you have a picture of your final dress after alterations and with the petticoat. Looking for a petticoat to put under to get that dramatic look like the model in the picture.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors