Mori Lee 5108 Brides!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@SM_xo:  I am sticking with a sash. I actually really liked how simple the dress was. I tried this belt on and fell in love with it but did not initially buy it. I looked all over and could not find one like it so I bought it. It has some sparkle, but not too much. Here is the belt:

And the look as a whole:

I am not sure yet what I am going to do accessory wise, but I still have a few months 🙂

Post # 5
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@SM_xo:  I think the sash plus that detailing on the top would look amazing!

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Here’s mine! I didn’t want to wear a belt but I really wanted some sparkle so my super awesome grandma added some beading on the top and bottom. I LOVED how it came out 🙂

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Ive gone with this dress too!

Im not a very ‘blingy’ person though, I think sparkles look fab on other brides but it just didnt feel right on me when I was trying sparkly belts on – our wedding is quite rustic as well so I dont think it would look right.

Im thinking about adding a bow to the dress, something like this –

but as it is quite small Im not sure whether to put it around the waist of the dress, or under the bust as I have seen some brides with this dress wear their sash?

Post # 11
2486 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

@Kewlhappychic:  I’ve seen a million 5108 brides but never with something like this. I LOVE it!! My dream dress is 5108 but by the time I;m ready to buy a dress i’m sure it won’t be sold anymore. Wah. 

Post # 11
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Kewlhappychic:  what slip did you have on underneath? To give it the full effect?

Post # 12
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

SM_xo:  I would go with a sash, I LOVE sahses. You will find a lot of bees tell you to leave it the way it is as they are anti-sash.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors