Mori Lee 5108 Dress

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Dress twins! Also love how different she looks on everyone. I also forgot to sit…oops. Here’s to hoping. But I’m planning on having the mermaid crinoline.

Post # 3
96 posts
Worker bee

Just returned from first Bridal shop. Tried Mori Lee 5108 and she is very pretty on…. Love her and even more so the price…. I may just add a few little minor details to her, but still in the deciding phase. Although she looks just perfect on you!!!

Post # 6
96 posts
Worker bee

@Jaime1616 Well I thought of  having a couple  of layers of the Ivory tulle  from the bottom of the dress removed and replaced with Blush tulle and adding a blush colored/ sparkly belt. Just for some color, I really loved the Divina (who doesn’t right?) but it just may not be in the budget. Im just  little afraid of how the blush tulle will look on the Mori LEE 5108. What do you think?

Post # 8
96 posts
Worker bee

I have been searching sites such as Pre-owned, Oncewed, and Tradesy. I have found one in the blush color but the size  is 22 I need a 14 how many sizes would a seamstress take it down? Wow this hard work!

Post # 9
Hostess
30312 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Jaime1616:  Oh my gosh you look so gorgeous in this dress! It’s perfect. 🙂

Post # 13
96 posts
Worker bee

Your right, but truly i am so  wrestling with this! I still have some time as my wedding date is May 30, 2015. So If I cant find her for what i deem is a reasonable price, then Ill go with Mori Lee and make my changes. As with any bride, we’ll look beautiful in any gown we wear…

Post # 14
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

chickspartan Jaime1616:  Dress twins! 🙂 Shoot.. I forgot to sit too. I was too caught up in the moment I think haha. But it might have been for the best because the sample was about a size/size and a half too small.

Post # 15
12 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies! I’m in Australia and want to buy this dress online from the US but I’m just curious about what sizes you all are and what size you bought? According to the Mori Lee size chart, my bust and waist fit the 6 but my hips (well, thighs) fit the size 8. My measurements are approximately 34-25.5-39. Any advice would be greatly appreciated  

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors