Can find something better : (9 votes)
    4 %
    I like things about it : (13 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 3
    889 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2015 - Diplomat Country Club

@Jesswiest:  Yay!! i’m happy to see someone in it cause i was eeing it too that and 5101 πŸ™‚ You look gorgeous love it not overwhelming just vavavoom perfect πŸ™‚

Post # 5
    5405 posts
    Bee Keeper

I love it on you! I prefer it without the belt/sash personally. 

Post # 6
    889 posts
    Busy bee

@Jesswiest:  I decided to go with mori lee 5101. It comes with a ombre bottom (that’s the one i’m getting) not everyone likes it some bees said it made the dress look dirty but i don’t think so πŸ™‚ but for someone tradditional it comes in white or ivory (the whole dress) 

Post # 7
    11234 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013

Ooh, I really like this on you. Where did you find it for $649? It might be a replica (and if it’s not from Jasmine’s or Dressilyme, it’s probably a bad one).

Post # 8
    979 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Love it!! But agree with PP, make sure its not a bad replica if you’re getting it for such a good deal online.

Post # 12
    11234 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013

Okay, I just Googled it myself. bestbridalprices.com has it for $649 (not sure if that’s where you saw it), free shipping, free veil, and free shoes. They’re legit (they have a real store in Illinois), so as long as you find a seamstress to do your alterations, you are good to go. It tells you on there all about measurements and ordering sizes (apparently, I’d have to order 4 sizes larger in Mori Lee?), so as long as you follow that and someone can alter the dress for you, I say do it, especially if it’s saving you over $300.

As for choosing a dress your first time shopping, I did. I tried on like seven dresses total and knew mine was the one, and ordered it that day. If you love the dress, you love the dress.

Post # 13
    8697 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

I love it! 

Post # 14
    889 posts
    Busy bee

@Jesswiest:  5101 is 1099$ it’s beautiful πŸ™‚ if you check bestbridalprices.com it can give you the prices of some designers

Everyone says once you find the one stop looking but since it’s your first time i say try a few more but if you start going back to this one than stop looking πŸ™‚

Post # 15
    2363 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013 - B&B

Oh that dress is GORGEOUS on you! Shows you off so well, and it is a very lovely dress. I would say go ahead and maybe make a few more bridal appointments just because, and that way you wouldn’t wonder (what if I had tried on…) but honestly there is nothign wrong with loving the first dress you try on and going with that. It happens!!!

The topic ‘Mori lee 5108 …… Love it!! Thoughts please’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors