MORI LEE 5108 – WEDDING PICS PLEASE!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
Hostess
30315 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

jak609:  Lots of brides here in this dress! Have you seen the threads on those?

Post # 3
1669 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

jak609:  that’s my dress, but my wedding is in a month. i’m in love 🙂 are you wearing a sash or belt or anything as an accessory?! i have had a little regret here and there, but then i look back at my pics of my fittings and original day i chose it, and remember why i love it! this is obviously not a wedding day pic…but i love it so much.

Post # 5
42546 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

jak609:  Wedding dress re-sale sites can be a source of pics as bride post their own pics in addition to the stock pics  

Post # 6
1669 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

jak609:  totally makes sense. mine has some wrinkles just above the skirt that i can’t seem to get out. we are going to try to steam it out so it lies really flat the day of. i’m not sitting in it at ALL until i get my pics done…trying to prevent it as much as possible. when i tried mine on it was actually 1 size too small so the back corset was wide open and i agree – i loved it better. but i think its because it was a well-worn sample…i defintely know what you mean.

Post # 7
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I love this dress, simple yet modern and elegant. And you can add so much to the look with accessories, veil etc! You look gorgeous ladies!

Post # 9
18 posts
Newbee

Do you have any pics from your wedding day that you can share?

Post # 10
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

kristen4444:  beautiful! are you wearing a hoop or crinoline slip? i cant decide if i need one for my morilee5108 yet.

Post # 11
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

julies1949:  ahhhh the first picture you posted, that bride is wearing MY dress…literally! I bought the dress “pre-loved” from Tradesy from the seller in the picture 🙂 SO worth it! Above is me in the same dress. LOVE Mori Lee 5108! 

Post # 12
42546 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

jennabee1218:  You have a stunning figure and will be a beautiful bride! Be done with those regrets!

Post # 13
18 posts
Newbee

Ctobin:  I am not wearing a hoop. It is more of a crinolin skirt for a mermaid dress 🙂

Post # 14
1499 posts
Bumble bee

This dress is so pretty! I love the material.

Post # 15
96 posts
Worker bee

I have my first fitting appointment this Saturday, and Im dead set on this Mori LEE 5108. About how much is it retailing for? Thanks in advance for your help!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors