Mori Lee 5108/Essense of Australia D1541 = twins! (pics)

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Those are bizarrely identical!

Post # 5
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

There’s a pretty big price difference there to get a zipper…mori lee dresses are in a completely different price bracket from Essence.

Post # 6
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

i tried on the essence and ended up buying the mori lee and im regretting it.. the quality of essence is much nicer and the champange color is beautiful but my MOH thinks im crazy because they are so close.

Post # 7
68 posts
Worker bee

I love the Essense… for some reason I like it better than the Mori Lee.. I guess because of the color and I like a zipper instead of a corset 🙂

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I tried both dresses on but ended up buying the Essence because the way the ruching was done on that one was a little different and I preferred it to the Mori Lee. Plus the color of the Essence was perfect for my skin tone. Both are gorgeous though!

Post # 10
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I  bought the essense dress…her designs are so beautifully made!

Post # 11
65 posts
Worker bee

Looks so beautiful.  I love Essense designs as well!

Post # 12
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Both of these dresses are on my “must try on” list!  I saw that the Mori Lee is around $649, which is a bargain, but it makes me wonder how the quality is compared to Essense.  Does anyone know the price point on the Essense of Australia D1541?

Post # 14
49 posts
Newbee

bad lighting on the essence.. my bridesmaids thought i was crazy for paying double for essentially the same dress but the essence detail was so much nicer to me!

Post # 15
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I love my Mori Lee! I preferred a zipper while shopping, but it wasn’t a deal breaker, and I am so happy with my choice. Its crazy how similar the two dresses are!

Post # 16
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@jenpritchard86:  Thank you for your comparison pictures!  I think I like the Essense better, just from the photo.  But they are VERY similar!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors