Mori Lee 5115

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

this is my mori lee 5115. My veil is long with a similar lace. 

Post # 6
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Bump! Anyone else wearing this dress? Show off your veils!! I just purchased the Mori Lee 5115 last night! Laughing 

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Hello ladies, this is a Richard Designs veil and is my choice to go along with the 5115 Mori Lee x

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hello Brides!

My name is Jen and I am looking for a Mori Lee Blu 5115 dress! I found a  used one online but he owner had just sold it! I have a tight budget and cannot afford what the normal price is. Is anyone willing to sell me a used dress for a reasonable price or have a lead to one that is for sale? Is so, please let me know! I usually wear a 6 or 8 in street size dresses. I am getting married May 2014. I have fallen in love with this dress! Please help my dream come true! Thanks Bees!

Jen Batista

Jlashebatsita2@gmail.com

Post # 10
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@mrslucky524:  I’m wearing a rhinestone scalloped veil–it kind of matches the scalloping on the bottom of the dress

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

You ladies all look so lovely in the ML 5115!

I have a question… what kind of petticoat did you wear with it? It’s an A-Line dress but the A-Line petticoat looks strange? I bought an ex-sample online as I couldn’t afford one from a shop and had absolutely fallen in love with it, and the petticiat the lady has sent me is bent and looks so totally strange.

A little advice would be SO much appreciated asap please… I have a fitting in about a week!

Thank you! xxx

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors