268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Gorgeous!  

Post # 5
9652 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@eastcoast:  Very classic, timeless, and elegant! You look beautiful in it!! 

Post # 6
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Very pretty.  Did you try on ballgowns and didn’t like them or don’t like the idea of a ballgown in general?  

Post # 7
Hostess
10891 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@eastcoast: I’m really liking a lot of the Mori Lee dresses I’ve seen on the bee lately and that looks lovely on you, very flattering shape, the sash goes well with it too. 

Post # 9
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I love the way the 5173 looks on you – and I usually don’t love fit and flare styles! What really does it for me is the neckline – it just fits you to a T and makes your neck / arms look beautiful! I think the ruching on the ballgown just swallows you. If you want to keep looking, I’d suggest looking for a lace, clean sweetheart like the 5173. But I think the 5173 is pretty perfect for you – and I expect your FI will reconsider his ballgown preference once he sees you in it 🙂

Post # 10
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I love the way the 5173 looks on you – and I usually don’t love fit and flare styles! What really does it for me is the neckline – it just fits you to a T and makes your neck / arms look beautiful! I think the ruching on the ballgown just swallows you. If you want to keep looking, I’d suggest looking for a lace, clean sweetheart like the 5173. But I think the 5173 is pretty perfect for you – and I expect your FI will reconsider his ballgown preference once he sees you in it 🙂

Post # 12
8282 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

I love it! I am not a fan of ball gowns. Get what is more “you.” Your FI will think you look beautiful regardless!

Post # 14
1259 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

It doesn’t hurt to try on more. If it ends up that you can’t get this one out of your mind, then it’s probably the one. It’s nice to know what your FI likes but I really think as long as you love it, he will too!

I do like this one though, it’s beautiful and it looks great on you!

Post # 15
728 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

That dress looks absolutely amazing on you! I bought something that is pretty much the opposite of what my fiance likes as well but I have no doubt that he will absolutely love what ever it is that you chose to wear on your wedding day!

Post # 16
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

It is gorgeous! Get it 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors