(Closed) Mori Lee Blu 4524

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

On Theknot.com  there is a forum about the Mori Lee dresses, halfway down someone set up pictures of mori lee brides. http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=61418575&forumid=15

“HI ladies! I created a new mori lee bio for all the brides that’s worn Mori Lee dresses. Link in siggy. Email me if you want to be added. [email protected] I need some new girls in there! 🙂

All your dresses are amazing!!”

That might help you, this is a new dress so thats why you probably can’t find real women wearing the dress.

Post # 5
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hi! I actually tried this dress on this past weekend. It is a gorgeous dress, especially on the hanger. I loved the style of this dress…it is simplistic but the belted detail makes it seem glamorous. I would recommend this style for someone who wants to be a bit cutting edge or someone who wants to hide any hips…or if you are tall. I am an hourglass figure and it just didn’t do much for my body type so it really depends on what you are looking for. I love Mori Lee and I ended up buying the style 4523 which was much more flattering for me, but still dramatic and romantic too 🙂  Good luck on your search!

Post # 6
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I tried on this dress about 2 weeks ago.  I saw it on the hanger and LOVED it!  I think it is so classy.. reminds me of vintage Hollywood- simple, but super glamorous!  The taffeta is such a great texture, and the skirt is so full.  I also really love the bodice, the overlapping heart bust is just really becoming, I think.  I tried it on and it just did nothing for me.  Because I have a large bust, that took up most of the bodice of the dress, so I looked like a set of boobs with a lampshade coming out of the bottom of them, LOL!  I have pictures.. message me if you really want to see them.. they’re bad, LOL!!  Because I am a bigger girl, I needed the waist of the dress to start quite a bit lower than it did.  It created more of an empire waist on me, which was not flattering.  I think that if you are a small frame, this dress would be very attractive!  Oh, and the price was one of the best I had seen!  $498 at my local bridal shop.

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I just purchased this dress!  I LOVE it!  I don’t have any pictures since the bridal shops don’t allow pictures.  It’s not quite as full as the picture from the mori lee website but it’s still a ball gown.  I have narrow sholders and the sweetheart neckline is perfect~  I also love the fact that the gown has pockets!

Post # 8
89 posts
Worker bee

I hope this works.  Here are two pics. This is the dress I’m thinking of getting, but I’m just not sure.  The first pic is full length pic of me in the dress, but the top is much too big for my small chest!  The second pic is a close-up of the beaded belt and top (since you can’t really see it in the online picture).  Hope it helps you make a decision. 

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2009

Does anyone want to sell a 4524? I am looking for one! Thanks. : )

Post # 10
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@dlbugs:  I have that dress!  it’s amazing!!  Send me your email and I’ll shoot it your way!

Post # 11
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Here it is!  I’m so glad other people are enjoying this dress as much as I am.  It’s so beautiful and CLASSIC. 

Post # 13
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I love this dress, does it flatter plus size girls also?

Post # 14
560 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

well..

Post # 15
560 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I absolutely love love love this dress and it is the one that I am going to get… only I am adding straps due to my daddykins request.. he is paying for the wedding after all..

But I still think that it looks beautiful.

What type of veil are you girls going to wear?

Sorry about the silly expression on my face.. I was in love with the dress.

$543 dollars. plus the alterations. Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the photo is not uploading so I will add it later…

Post # 16
40 posts
Newbee

wow tucklover! You look gorgeous in it!

The topic ‘Mori Lee Blu 4524’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors