(Closed) mori lee blu 4708

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@bells: I bought it, but had doubts and have bought another dress.  It’s really really pretty, but I decided the modern ruffle look is not for me.  I’m selling mine if you’re interested.  Size 12, make me an offer Smile

[attachment=1280575,163068]

Post # 5
240 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I bought this dress and LOVE it! It runs pretty true to size, I am a street size 6 and got a 6. 

[attachment=1328865,169193]

Post # 6
240 posts
Helper bee

I bought this dress and LOVE it! It runs pretty true to size, I am a street size 6 and got a 6. 

[attachment=1328867,169195]

Post # 8
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Do you know if this dress can have a bustle? It would seem difficult with the layers… Let me know! I have yet to try it on since the nearest one is 2 hours away but I have to make the trip out there soon. A great dress for the price!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi Brides,

This Mori Lee dress looks so nice… I hope I can find it somewhere in NYC to try on!!

Post # 12
240 posts
Helper bee

We are planning on bustling mine, the lady at the store where I got it showed me a way where we would basically pin up the bottom two layers… I’ll post pics when we get it done. 🙂

Post # 13
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

my dress is the maggie jenna and it has ruffles… the way mine is bustled was by taking the bottom two layers up so it preserves the ruffled look.  I cant tell that mine is even bustled….so bustling is absolutely do-able

Post # 16
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Yes, please post once you do the bustle! I’m also wondering about a crinoline since the picture from Mori Lee shows it with quite a bit more volume.

The topic ‘mori lee blu 4708’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors