Stay with the Miri! : (27 votes)
    41 %
    Stop looking at dresses!!! : (39 votes)
    59 %
  • Post # 3
    30284 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

@EmmiJeanne:  Oh my gosh the Mori Lee is stunning on you!  Can you undo the Miri purchase or sell the dress?

Post # 5
    4468 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

@EmmiJeanne:  they both look amazing on you! if Mori made you cry, that’s what you should go for!! 

Post # 6
    10840 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

@EmmiJeanne: Ah I voted for the wrong option. I voted for the Miri, but I love the Mori Lee on you. Hope it’s an option for you.

Post # 8
    1896 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

@EmmiJeanne:  Seems to me like you’re dead set on getting a new dress. Time to forfeit the deposit and really buckle down and figure out what you’ll love and be satisfied with long term!

Post # 9
    7 posts
    • Wedding: June 2014

I am also wearing the Mori Lee 4902 for my June 13, 2014 wedding! It made me cry when I tried it on also, but I ended up ordering another dress instead. Big mistake…I am now trying to sell that other dress and my Mori Lee has arrived!! I LOVE it! It’s a little poofy at the bottom for me, but I know it will look perfect after alterations.

I think it looks beautiful on you, and it is a slimming style. I am only 5’4″ and a lot of other dresses made me look even shorter. The Mori makes me look longer and shows the curves nicely. Mine is white. What color are you thinking about ordering?

Post # 10
    343 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

@EmmiJeanne:  I hope you picked the Mori Lee! I wore the blush color for my BIG day. The gown is absolutely beautiful, if I don’t say so myself.

Post # 11
    4382 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Mori lee!!!

Post # 12
    378 posts
    Helper bee

What is elaine? I like the moriiiii

Post # 15
    2114 posts
    Buzzing bee

@EmmiJeanne:  They both look wonderful, however if you are able to cancel your order I would go with the Mori since you said Elaine was too heaby for a beach wedding.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors