(Closed) Mori Lee Blu 4911 vs Allure 8950 advice needed…..

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
23641 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Seeshells:  I think the mori lee looks beautiful on you!!

Post # 4
1005 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Seeshells:  i love the one in the pic on you.

FYI…not sure what your height is but I am 5’9 and have a long torso and casablanca gowns did not fit me at all…the hip area would hit 2-4″ higher almost to my waist when i tried them on.  Sad too because they are known for their sparkle.

Post # 7
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I think the Mori lee with the straps is going to suit your chest better. It’s not that you don’t look beautful in the Allure but your your eye goes straight to your bust. But hey, if you got it flaunt it..lol.somehow I think you will feel better in the staps. I am flat chested and I just couldn’t wrap my head around a strapless dress. My dress has straps and I feel so much more comfortable in it…

Post # 8
4687 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

I love the Allure on you! I think it’s a great choice for your body shape!

Post # 11
8426 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

The dress you are wearing looks great on you. I prefer it much more than the 2nd dress.

Post # 12
Hostess
23641 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Seeshells:  whoops! the allure is what I meant! Too early this morning I guess haha πŸ™‚

Post # 15
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m wearing mori lee blu 4908 switch has a similar top to the 4911. It does have internal boning at the chest, no built in cups. I had my seamstress add cups in mine because there was a gap between the dress and my chest because of the boning. I was surprised by that since I have a fairly large chest (34DD). The cups fixed the issue though and it hardly cost anything to add them. I would imagine the 4911 would have similar structure.

The topic ‘Mori Lee Blu 4911 vs Allure 8950 advice needed…..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors