Mori Lee Blu 5106

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Here is the Mori lee 5106, which I purchased. Its is not hemmed yet so I will lose quite a bit of length but I love it, think its so beautiful. I would love to see more pics of brides who have tried on this dress..  I 

Post # 7
116 posts
Blushing bee

@Bri1o:  ooh I really like the belt on that! Is the colour  of your dress white?

Post # 8
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@fallparkbride:  thanks! The belt was what totally sold me on the whole thing! This is actually just the sample (I can’t remember if this was ivory or white – oops! I was a little overwhelmed that day haha) but I ordered in ivory. Mine and yours do look like a different colour but the lighting in my bridal salon was a bit wonky. What colour is yours???

Post # 10
116 posts
Blushing bee

@Bri1o:  My dress is in ivory, which i ordered it in. My picture does look a little dark tho.  I love the sparkle of the top in the natural light. Im thinking i will have to try my dress on with a belt when it comes in.

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee

Yay me too…. Great to see some other mori lee 5106 brides.  It’s a lovely dress.

Post # 12
300 posts
Helper bee

@fallparkbride:  I love the colour in your picture! I can’t wait for mine to come in – should be any week now!! eek!

@Geraldine81:  Yay! Another one! I was starting to think I was the only one with this dress 🙂

Post # 13
116 posts
Blushing bee

@Geraldine81:  yay! I love seeing other brides trying this dress on!  Do u mind me asking how tall you are? Im just concerned about how low the detail comes down on mine after I hem it because i am only 5’3.  Thanks 🙂

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee

@bri10 I know me to…. Mine should get here in May.  Very excited.

@angeargo I’m 5’4 ,  so I’m guessing I’ll have to have mine hemmed aswell.

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee

I said yes to this dress. The fit is amazing. The beading and lace details are beautiful. 

Flow:  

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors