MORI LEE BRIDESMAIDS 682… Color Help Needed!!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

This is the dress my bridesmaids will be wearing too. I love it! I also originally wanted the ivory/mint combo (my wedding colors are mint, coral, gold) but I have seen a mint version of a mori lee bridesmaid dress in person and it was more ice blue for my taste. Even the little square swatch for ivory/mint wast too blue and not the greenish mint I wanted. That’s why i opted to go with the ivory/cantelope (coral) instead. The pic below is my sister in a chiffon morilee bridesmaid dress in mint. I guess it also depends on what you consider mint so it may work for you!

Post # 5
24 posts
Newbee

@lindythomps:  thanks for bringing it to my attention, I guess it didn’t upload right 🙂 can’t reupload since I’m on my phone at work but you posted the same dress my sister had on!! I agree that it is more Tiffany blue then “mint”! I absolutely love the lace and chiffon dress!

Post # 6
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

This is the exact same dress I wanted in the same lace/mint. I even tried to contact Mori Lee. The bridal store tried to put a similiar lace over what would be a “mint” mori lee dress to help me visualize but at the end of the day I opted for just a “mint” dress because I didn’t want to risk it. I think it is very disappointing that they don’t have ANY pictures on their website of it in any kind of ivory. It is obviously going to have a different effect than the black.

-Poor choices on their behalf

Post # 7
24 posts
Newbee

Hope this pic works, mori lee luxe chiffon in mint.

Post # 8
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I also loveee this Mori Lee dress and i think it would be gorgeous in ivory/ mint. I am going with the ivory and blush combo myself. 

Thank you for posting this picture as I have not been able to find this dress ANYWHERE so no one has been able to try it on. I am picking it pretty much sight unseen! I have seen the swatches in person though and really like the colors.

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

i have just ordered this dress also in the ivory mint and i cant find a picturea any where ! If anyone has one PLEASE share !!!!

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@sweettealove:  Have you received your dresses yet? I love the black/blush but would prefer to go ivory/blush and have not been able to see this anywhere. Please, please, please contact me if you have a picture 🙂

Thanks and congrats to you and your husband-to-be!

Post # 11
84 posts
Worker bee

@zumaflugen:  Thanks! 🙂 The dresses have been ordered, but are not due to arrive until March 7. I will definitely post a pic as soon as they come in though!

I was able to see the color swatches at the bridal shop before I ordered them, but that was pretty much it. I know it was a brave thing to do, but I really love the style and my girls loved them, too! If you really like them, go for it!

Congrats to you, too!!

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@sweettealove:  thanks for your response! much appreciated 🙂

I’ve decided I’m going to go with the Morilee Angelina Faccenda long chiffon dresses instead… even though those lace dresses are gorgeous!

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

sweettealove:  hello! Any chance you have the dress yet? I too am frustrated that there is no dress sample of the ivory. I’m looking for the colour combo IVORY LACE and CHAMPAGNE CHIFFON. The concern is that it will be too close in colour to the brides ivory all lace dress. Its such a beautiful dress though! Such a shame mori lee couldn’t issue a sample of the ivory lace, I’m sure they would sell more. Anyways, if anyone has a picture of this dress with ivory lace – please share! Congrats and all the best ladies. 

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

I know I am coming into this coversation late but I found a picture of the ivory mint dress…. Also, im getting Married June 2015 and was going to do Mori Lee 693 mint with ivory lace now you all have me thinking …..

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors