(Closed) Mori lee dress 1963

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I don’t but I’m in love with that dress! I hope someone does seeing as how its super new. My salon doesn’t have it yet otherwise I’d have pictures.

Post # 4
5425 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

I remember seeing a bee with this dress or an extremely similar one, hopefully she pops by.

Post # 5
76 posts
Worker bee

@Mariama:  I feel your pain. I’ve called every bridal salon in Northern California that carries Mori Lee to find that dress for my daughter to try on. No one has it or seems to plan on getting the sample. I do hope that you have better luck than we have. It’s a beautiful dress.

Post # 6
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I have fallen in love with a couple Mori Lee dresses (1967) I went to several stores, and I could not find it. I was willing to drive hours to find this dress. I decided to call several stores in MN and I spoke with one owner and she was very helpful. She told me that the 1900 dresses from Mori Lee are brand new Spring dresses, and many may not have them in stores yet!!

Post # 7
76 posts
Worker bee

@parada:  Yes, it’s unfortunate that there’s a many month gap between the gowns being posted on the designers’ websites and the stores receivng the samples. I was told that it would be at least August before the gowns that we’ve been looking at for months online will be available in stores. A lot of brides shopping now can’t wait until August to start trying on gowns. So they either have to choose a past season dress or order a gown without trying it on, if it’s even possible. I wonder to what degree it encourages brides to order copy or replica gowns? 

Post # 9
1044 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Mariama:  I have this dress but no pics. Happy to answer any fit questions though!

Post # 10
1044 posts
Bumble bee

@parada:  did you try the wedding shoppe? That’s where I got my dress and they seemed to have the full line.

Post # 11
550 posts
Busy bee

@maplemag:  I did not try the wedding shoppe!! I….already….have….a…dress…. But I am one of those girls who is having doubt. I will have to call an make a trip to the cities!

Post # 12
1044 posts
Bumble bee

@parada:  ahh, I’m terrified of dress regret! not to totally thread jack but what dress do you have? And yes, wedding shoppe has it all!

I can say that I was blown away by this collection and its under my budget! Hello FANCY SHOES!!!!

Post # 13
550 posts
Busy bee

@maplemag:  My dress is Casablanca 1994. I posted on it.

Post # 14
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Ugh. I doubt I can wait until August to try them on to get it in and altered in time for an April wedding… why does it take so long from website to store? I’d understand a month or two… I wonder what logistically does this.

Post # 15
1044 posts
Bumble bee

@parada:  ooh very pretty!

The topic ‘Mori lee dress 1963’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors