(Closed) Mori Lee Spring 2013 line is up

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5429 posts
Bee Keeper

Well I did look at all 18 pages of dresses and i found 2 that I will comment on…

This one I love because of the blush bottom, And of course it’s a ball gown too! I don’t particular like the top with the silver stuff, I think it would have looked better if the top was plain, no bling.

This one I could go crazy for! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this dress! Man, I wish I had the guts to wear something like this everyday! SWOON!

Post # 4
1042 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Not seeing anything that is WOW’ing me…the ombre dress is unique, but everything else seems very standard.  I like the Pnina tribute in the Voyage collection, but they should allow people to pair the corset top with a full dress instead of just the mini.

Post # 5
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Nothing new is blowing me away.  Some pretty ones but still loving my 1852 🙂

Post # 6
3969 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I’m still in love with 1862. I’m hoping it’s not discontinued by the time I start shopping…

I take that back, 1911 is looking AMAZING.

Post # 8
884 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Diplomat Country Club

I’m in LOVE with 5101. I’m going to look for it. It’s similar to divina but combines champagne and ivory. PERFECT. I have to see it. 

Post # 9
1473 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I wore Mori Lee 1601 and I loved it, but these dresses make me wish I wasn’t married yet so I could wear one of them or all of them. Stunning dresses!

Post # 10
1528 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I think they’re ok, nothing new..

Post # 11
3143 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

http://www.morilee.com/bridals/julietta   looks like some new julietta is up now 🙂 I saw a couple dresses from the new line but had already ordered my 4866 which I LOVE, but there are a couple that really caught my eye wishing they had been an option in time for my wedding

Style 1853 Crystal Beaded Embroidery with Ruffled Organza

Picture/1864/sm_ML_1864-024.jpg

all very similar to my dress

Post # 12
Hostess
3377 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I do love the unique ombre dress, but that’s the only one that really caught my eye. WHEW! I thought I was setting myself up for dress regret when I opened those links. 

Post # 13
33 posts
Newbee

I am absolutley in LOVE with 5101 (the ombre mermaid). But called around town and no own is recieving the new collection before end of dec beginning of january. I can’t wait that long to pick a dress! argh!

Post # 14
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I will be wearing the 5104 on my big day. 

A lot of the really pretty unique details are not seen in the pictures. The whole fitted upper part of the dress has this beautiful sparkle coming from a lower layer of fabric. And the little flowers at the top of the skirt are beautiful in person and I love the lace appliques that are in the same area, they have almost sort of a crochet look to them. 

Post # 15
1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m loving the Mori Lee Spring collection. So many gorgeous lace gowns.

Post # 16
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I love the 5104. I have been stalking it online! I’m hoping to try it on this weekend 🙂

The topic ‘Mori Lee Spring 2013 line is up’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors