Morilee 1862

posted 2 years ago in Dress
460 posts
Helper bee

That fellow bee is me and yes that is my dress!! Obviously I’m bias, but I knew the second I put it on it was the dress of my dreams, and my my entire family agreed. It’s simply stunning.

In my opinion, I think it works great if you have curves and if you’re confident in showing them off.  It’s not a dress for someone who wants to feel comfortable LOL that baby is fitted and shows off every inch in the backside!  It’s pretty long in the torso, so I also think it’s a good option if you’re taller. Again all that said, I love it.

As much as I am obsessed with it and want you to say go for it!—I recommend you first try on a similar sillouette to see how it looks so you’re sure!  Any bridal salon would be able to find you a lace dress with similar fittedness/flare so you can get an idea. You could also try on a different Mori Lee dress in a similar sillouette. It simply would be such a bummer if you bought it hoping it was the perfect one and turned out not to be–might as well be as sure as possible!

3977 posts
Honey bee

@MissMelly:  I think this dress is sooo beautiful. I hope they still have it available in another year! :)

460 posts
Helper bee

@love108:  When I got mine in May they said it literally had JUST come out–I haven’t even’t even seen another bride wearing it yet, so I’m sure it will be around then! 

210 posts
Helper bee

Here is me in the dress. I am wearing the detachable capsleeve that creates a keyhole in the back… I love it. I seardch 7 different stores trying on various all lace gowns and this is the only one with a keyhole and no sparkle that I was confident enough to say yes to. The lace is stunning and with a little motification it can easily be the dress of my dreams! I’m super excited to see it when it comes in mid-december!!

http://gallery.weddingbee.com/photo/the-one-6

8 posts
Newbee

hello I have this picture I just saw and I loved it but I like the mori lee 1655, I hope to lose weight 5 kilos, this dress is a size 10, I hope and closure in the photo did not close yet, and I hope to serve you the photo.
kisses

8 posts
Newbee

@Sararose1001:  

Hi!! nice to meet you! This beautiful dress I‘m between this and the 1642 MoriLee I love both, I found this on this page is the same dress, I send the link to see it in another girl: http://gallery.weddingbee.com/photo / the-one-6
you plan to make any change?

4 posts
Wannabee

Wow that dress is beautiful also!

Well I’m definitely having the flower detail on the sleeves removed. I also want to try to somehow make the lace attachment smaller! I love the lace ad the shape it creates in the back but from the front I feel a bit too conservative.

I love my dress so much! I can actually envision our wedding now!

4 posts
Wannabee

Hi! This is my dress, Ive been in love with it for months and eventually tried it on last week! I knew it was THE ONE straight away, its amazing!

1 posts
Wannabee

@VilchyVix:  hi, may I ask which colour your dress is? I have just ordered this dress in an ivory colour, but Im afraid that it will look a bit yellow…. :( Because I just saw another picture of this dress where it looked a bit yellow…

18 posts
Newbee

Anyone looking to sell their dress?  I love it but can’t afford brand new! Let me know :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.