(Closed) I'm all gummed up inside

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1417 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Miss T-Rex:  I like it! lol I’m kinda feelin like I want to cry/scream. LOL.

I need you to explain..3 weeks? did you give him a deadline? ( If so Im jealous because I don’t have the ‘balls’ to do it lol)

Post # 4
3423 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@FutureMrs.browneyes:  You do too have big balls! they are so big you have to wear them on your chest!

@Miss T-Rex:  Did any of his family ask HIM about his plans for you? Cause I am now directing all marrage inquries to my SO.

Post # 6
1403 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@Sapphire-Dreamer:  I might have to steal that!  I love it!

@Miss T-Rex:  Ooh, three weeks!  I don’t have anything to say but good luck!  We’re here for you!

Post # 7
628 posts
Busy bee

You know I never really watched Adventure Time. I’ve only seen one episode that was the gender bender one. Thanks to this though I might start watching it more.

Post # 9
1417 posts
Bumble bee

@Miss T-Rex:  That’s awesome. I hope he remembered for his sake(haha!)! and unleash away! My SO calls me a wanna be bridezilla when I have my moments ..keep in mind this is wayyyy way way after I cried and bitched and complained..then he can make jokes haha

Good luck!!!

Post # 10
88 posts
Worker bee

I know how you feel. SO has assured me it will happen within the next six months but I’m so ready to get our lives started and I’m trying to keep cool about it until then. Even to the point that I was seriously thinking today we will need to have a short engagement (like 6 months – depending on when he proposes – which I don’t think will happen for a few more months) because I want to be engaged by next spring/summer and I don’t want to add much more to this waiting than we are already. 

I can totally relate to feeling gummed up too, I actually looked at dresses online today which I haven’t really done and started narrowing down some styles as well as pricing I like because because I felt like I had to let some of my ‘wanting to get engaged” pressure release a little bit and I actually feel a little bit better. 

Post # 11
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Just logged onto my facebook the first time today. 3 people got engaged over the weekend and 2 people posted pictures from their recent weddings/honeymoons. I felt rather gummed up inside. I mean, Im happy for them, but if Facebook had a face…Id punch it right now 😛

Instead, I posted the viedo of Tom Petty’s “Waiting is the Hardest Part” on my facebook 😛

The topic ‘I'm all gummed up inside’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors