(Closed) MUST-HAVES trends,accesories for this season or hollidays???

posted 6 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I would love some boots.  Some gray sweaters would be pretty swell.  I was watching The Talk earlier today and all the hostesses had on gray except for the one lady.  I guess she didn’t get the memo.  They all looked really good.  I really don’t have much else that’s a must have for me.

Post # 4
11395 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I love scarfs, boots, jackets/coats, sweaters with cow necks or whatever you call it. lol 

As for colors, I love all colors!! Gray, brown, pink, maroon, red. As long as its pretty, I like it.

Post # 5
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I agree with everything that has been listed.  They are my usual winter staples.  As for newer trends, I am all about boot socks this season!

Post # 6
757 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I work at an accessory boutique so this is right up my alley lol. Some of the things on my list this season are:

Colors – orange, camel, certain shades of red & purple.

Textures – velvet, faux fur, corduroy, wool, cashmere.

Clothing – chunky knit oversize sweaters, colored skinny denim, fur vests, wool/velvet blazers. I also have a chronic addiction to coats/jackets of every kind.

Accesories – weathered brown riding boots, legwarmers, colored/patterned tights, basic scarves in every color, fur collar, statement necklaces, wrap watches, feathers and sequins on anything!

Post # 8
11172 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

After losing all my weight and finally getting comfortable in my own skin (kind of) I am starting to embrace the leggings and skinny jeans with boots trend and boy is it comfortable.

Post # 10
2254 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I also love a fashionable cross body bag. Leaves my hands free to shop!

Post # 11
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Im going for the sequined flats like these babies in Rose Gold:

The topic ‘MUST-HAVES trends,accesories for this season or hollidays???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors