Post # 2
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Looks great on you!!!

Post # 3
558 posts
Busy bee

Your dress looks lovely! Please post a link to the site.

Post # 6
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Lauren267:  It looks great. Glad you found one you love. I think it would look stunning with an updo – have you thought about hair etc. yet?

Not to open a can of worms (but obviously being completely nosy and going there anyway), but in what way did you get destroyed on these boards? Did you ask for opinions and the other bees weren’t too keen, or was it to do with having a replica or something? Hope this thread gives you more confidence than the last! 

Post # 9
1072 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Lauren267:  I love Light In The Box – I got my BM’s dresses from there and I was SO impressed. Glad to hear you had a good experience too! The dress looks classy and gorgeous!

Post # 10
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - The Fairmont, SF

Your dress looks lovely on you! 🙂 I love how it looks a bit cinched at the waist – simple, yet elegant and romantic. 

I’m sorry to hear about the responses you got to your first dress. 🙁 I like to think that people on these boards are well-intentioned (if a bit blunt), but then again, sometimes it feels like women here forget that while something may not be perfect, it’s still part of someone’s wedding. It’s fine to say, “It’s not to my taste,” or offer useful, constructive suggestions but things like, “Are you even wearing a bra?” = Ridiculously rude. 

Post # 11
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Lauren267:  Haha, I don’t think that’s being precious! I’d be upset too, but I guess it’s just the blessing and curse that comes with asking people on the internet for opinions. You’re much braver than me, hehe!

You’re new dress is definitely working for you and will probably look even more amazing after hemming etc. Enjoy!!

Post # 12
85 posts
Worker bee

You look beautiful!  I love how flowy it is!!

Post # 13
9529 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

I absolutely love that dress! It looks beautiful and comfy, which is a hard combo to find!

Post # 14
1208 posts
Bumble bee

Lauren267:  The dress is lovely, also, I have the Daria theme song stuck in my head now! Such a great show.

Post # 15
2624 posts
Sugar bee

It really suits you.  Seems very elegant.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors